Dentist Visit

Today, I went to the Dentist office for a routing cleaning and also to get couple of very small fillings. After the cleaning, the Doctor came in for the fillings. Initially, I was told that I can get both the fillings on the same day. Now the Doctor said, that I have to come again because he can't give Novacaine (or numbing) injections on both sides since the fillings were needed one on either side of the mouth. I asked if the numbing was needed and he goes that it is upto me! How the hell am I supposed to know how big a deal is this thing.. I took the chance and told him do without numbing so that I don't have to go again. I've had my share of root canals and fillings in the past.. So, I hate going to a Dentist office for anything other than routine cleanings... By the time he could inject me with Novacaine, he was already done with one filling! So, totally, it took about 20 min to get both the fillings without any numbing!!! No pain, just some sensitivity... That's it!

I am lost - Why the hell was I given a choice for numbing and coming back again for the second filling??? Beats me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize (Feb 2024)

Iceland - Land of Fire and Ice (August 2018)

Northern Lights Trip to Iceland (Feb 2019)